Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Last District Meeting

We attended our last District Meeting yesterday.  Next week there is no meeting because that week there will be a Zone meeting and the next week we will be with my sister Jeanne and her husband, Gaylen.  The next Monday we will be in Milano getting ready for our flight home.  The district leader had us share our testimonies at the end of the meeting.  We have loved meeting with the young Elders and Sisters.
Anziani Lloyd (Bancroft, Idaho), Taylor (Plainsville, Utah), Jefferies, Lefler (Houston, Texas) and Garcia (Rome, but originally from Argentina).  Sorelle Lemos (Cordoba, Argentina), Jefferies, and Andromidas (Eagle Mountain, Utah).

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you're gonna miss the members in Italy! I am positive they are going to miss you guys just as much!! I'm so glad you both served a mission together. It has helped me to realize how important it is to stay close to the Lord ALL the time. I am so glad that you are my grandparents!! Love you both very much!! :)

    ReplyDelete